Thu, May 23|
Fairfax Public Library
Mastering Market Volatility, May 23rd
The 5 things every woman MUST do BEFORE the next market correction!
Time & Location
May 23, 2019, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Fairfax Public Library, 161 S Gardner St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
About the event
Los Angeles Women! Prepare yourself BEFORE the next market correction
- Stop procrastinating, and take action before its too late
- What goes up, must come down
- You worked hard for your money, don’t let it evaporate into thin air because you were too busy to plan
At this complimentary educational event hosted by Los Angeles CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, Meagan Phelps:
- Learn why women are more vulnerable to market volatility than men
- Discover how to safeguard your portfolio from catastrophe
- Gain insight into your OWN portfolio, understand your risk “teeter tooter” and pinpoint the exact amount your accounts could lose BEFORE IT HAPPENS
- Identify warning signs and take a proactive approach to protecting your retirement dollars
- Ensure that the level of risk in your investments is suitable given your retirement income goals
- Understand why a “diversified” portfolio isn’t always the best portfolio
- Hear why bonds may not be the best solution for reducing your market exposure
- Receive valuable market outlook for 2019 and beyond
The first 50 attendees will receive a personalized “Mastering Market Volatility” report with action items customized just for you, based on your own unique situation.
Learn from your mistakes. You don’t have time to repeat the lessons learned in the 2008 market correction!